Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wind

Do you think my neighbors would object to one of these?


It's so yellow and happy! I'm not sure there's enough wind here for a turbine, but it would be another way to go.

Oh, or...I could sponsor one in Washington D.C. (all those pompous gasbags must make for some hurricane force winds, right??)(I mean, come on! Politicians, lobbyists, and lawyers, oh my!!!)(Don't get me started on how I feel about the UN in NYC...let's just say if bullshit was our sole energy source, we'd be set for the next thousand years) and get credit for the offsets. Anyone want in on this action???

1 comment:

foolery said...

There are other types of wind worth capturing, too, although perhaps that's best left to the methane people. ;)

We get so much wind here that sometimes I think a turbine would serve us. But you're right about Washington -- they have a whole untapped industry just waiting to be exploited!