Wednesday, June 4, 2008

In the Beginning...

...there was Shade and Sweetwater.

No, actually, there was MySpace, and that begat Shade and Sweetwater.

A post bemoaning the expense of solar power combining with a regular topic of conversation 'round my life begat Mainstream Green. What Mainstream Green will begat is anyone's guess.

Don't expect daily posts - maybe not even monthly. I just wanted a place to put my maundering about the struggle to balance going green with actually, you know, living a realistic life. I have vague, half formed ideas about having some guest-type bloggers lending ahand if they feel benevolent towards the idea.

2 comments:

foolery said...

Great idea! Also? I JUST don't have enough to read, Kyddryn! How did you know?

wink wink nudge nudge knowwhattamean

Kyddryn said...

Muahahaha...I did it just to bumfuzzle YOU!! ;-)